Truth is

I wouldn't try if I didn't care, and I don't care if I don't try. Get it through your head please.

________________________

I've been falling way too much. I scraped my right knee badly and it still hurts. My left ankle has been weak ever since I sprained it in 8th grade and now with dancing...it's getting weaker. I can feel the pain in it when I step -______- I look like my mom. It's pretty sad. I don't wanna limp around so I pretend to walk normally..everyone thinks it's nothing. Sometimes that makes me pretty angry cause they don't care and only think for themselves. My shoulder hurts too from the drop and slide in our choreo. Oh, today I actually thought of something for the choreo...even though it was only a small piece of the dance...I'm pretty proud of myself :). It looks pretty sexy and makes sense with the lyrics in Diva. I'm always tired though...I gotta give my body a rest....but I still have driver's ed to do and summer hw :l serious shiz :[.
________________________

He talked to me...but then he just signed off. I wonder what's up :P. That's kinda lamee...we barely get to talk. I'm just not worth it I guess...Idk, we'll see.
________________________

Brain, please stop making up scenarios of you and him. It's never going to happen. Please..

Comments

Popular Posts