SL

-Sigh- I think it's been like over 3 years since I've met you. You were my first technical relationship and my longest so far. One year and four months...how could I ever forget? Did you forget? I miss you. I miss what happened and how things were back then...when we were always on maplestory and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I was happy and I knew you were too....there was a moment when I began to lose feelings for you for quite awhile, but I fought through it and I ended up realizing it was just a moment in life...but you didn't really try anymore to show your feelings to me. You were too into your games and such and I just didn't feel it after our like 2nd/3rd time meeting each other...I told you, but I didn't say that I wanted to break up. You got angry at me...and told me you wanted to ignore me for a day perhaps or maybee a month or even a year...I was so angry at the immature reaction that I just told you fine, to be that way and of course that made it official that it was over :P. Now that I look back and have seen what has become of you...I feel so sad. The day I went to go watch Transformers 3...I'm not even making this up, but it's so crazy how I was thinking about you and how you would be there...and that I would see you. I thought I saw someone I knew that day....perhaps your dad? But it couldn't have been. Ah, but it could have been. I shook the thought away, but when I got home...on fb, you cmnted on my status about the movie and you said it sucked lol and that you saw me there...I kinda freaked because I looked ehh considering I just got out of the shower after dying my hair and I like ran there to meet up with Katie...no make up on or anything...D:, but that's not the point. The point is....I was thinking about you and I felt that you were there, but I didn't know....and you recognized me. Which is sad cause it means I didn't changed :[ (man I am some ugly shit)...and I didn't recognize you because you changed A LOT....cuter/lost your baby face/and you look like kevjumba D:...well in one of your fb pic. Isn't that like crazy? That maybee that one man I saw was your dad..that maybee I even looked at you, but I didn't even know it was you? Fate and life man....crazy things. But now that I think about it...I'm so sad...I know I liked you for your personality, but damn...if you looked like this 3 years ago...you'd be my babe lol. Why couldn't you look this cute 3 years ago? Sigh, my loss...I know, but I guess things happen for a reason..and if things are meant to be...then they'll happen. I still kind of want to talk to you, but it doesn't seem like you do....you're so awkward. You give me the shortest replies ever :l...it kind of hurts now to know what's actually going on after piecing everything together. I hate when that happens...when you find out stuff you don't wanna know or remember things you've been wanting to forget. You were like a forgotten part of my life that surfaced again...After all those tears during our time together....are you still going to influence me like that...? I think so...cause I really do miss you after reminiscing all this...

Comments

Popular Posts