SCREAMS

OMFG. I don't even know. Damnit. YOU ALWAYS BLAME ME FOR SHIT, BUT IT'S LIKE...DO YOU EVER SHOW ME? TEACH ME? WHAT KIND OF ROLE MODEL ARE YOU? YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE WORLD IS LIKE...I DO. I PROBABLY KNOW MORE THAN YOU DO. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UPPPPP. I hate life. I hate myself. I hate how this family is so dumb. I hate how I try to keep people close and you know...they don't even give a shit about me. I hate him because he doesn't even care about me anymore when he said he would always be there. I hate being jealous. I hate this damn economy. I hate growing up. I hate college and all the stress it puts on teenagers. I hate stress. I hate how now that I look back...he looks good. DSNK;OPSDFHGSJOPFSFL FML SERIOUSLY. When I dated you...why couldn't you be that cute? Wtf life. Fuck me all over won't you. Stupid ass knee. Stupid ankle. Stupid fucking limping from the foot pain and the stupid shoulder that's hurting. Fuck everything.

Comments

Popular Posts