Thoughts

I need to do my summer hw, but my thoughts keep distracting me or I'm just too lazy to do it. I'm going back to my old ways thinking about you last summer. Can you believe it? A whole year passed and we've learned to live without one another. It's kind of crazy and I kind of miss you -shrugs-. I wish you knew, but you probably wouldn't care that way anyway...it's okay I guess...I just want to know how you're doing and stuff and talk to you. It's kind of hard though because I fear I'll fall for you again, but I really wanna talk...I just don't know how. Sorry. I'm not depressed anymore...the good news :)...well it's not like it completely goes away, but it's better than before. Way better. -sigh-...I'm sorry I've made you sad before or said things that hurt you...I didn't mean it. I was just hurt too. Let's let go of that and just talk?

I wonder if you still have my stuff...Sometimes I wish I could have it back to look at it, but maybee things are just meant to happen this way.

Comments

Popular Posts