3 Dreams

First dream
We were at my elementary school, Peters....What a weird place to be at, but I was with my friends and him and his friend. I don't wanna describe so much, but I was so happy because we met and then we were messing around/having fun and I wasn't self-conscious. I know that it's just a dream, but it means a lot to me....Hopefully when I really meet him, I won't be either (: , but overall when I woke up, that made me smile...it just sucks though that in dreams, you always wake up at the wrong moment...where the best part comes -_______- and then you try to go back to sleep and dream on, but it never happens.

Second dream
I don't remember most of it, but I saw him webcamming with another girl D: . I was so sad when I woke up LOL. (This was yesterday) I never saw the face of the girl too, but he had such a great time that it like gdfbjnmks;afljkhdgkse. Okay lol. Anyway, that night though, I webcammed with Melissa &Danny (: It was pretty interesting cause I don't usually webcamm with people. They would always ask me to, but I don't like showing my face with my just showered hair...it gets so puffy. I guess I just felt like it that night and then he asked to webcam too. It's so cute cause he got jealous that I was doing it with my friends, but not with him. I always make him show his face, but never my own Dx. I even got lucky one night earlier....he took off his shirt and I died. At first though, my dad came in right at the moment when he was going to. I had to shut that thing down so fast, you don't even know Dx. I think "he" thought I probably couldn't take it, seeing him strip lmfao, cause he laughed at me -__-. Then the second time, yeah...you know what happens. I died. Anyway, to this dream....that night I webcammed with him....he sang me songs and what not.....Isn't that cool? When you dream about something and then later on, it happens? I guess I shouldn't have been sad about that dream in the morning cause it was me who webcammed with him LOL. Highlight of this day though: he left a cute voicemail in the morning (:, during webcamming he sang songs from Enrique Inglesias and licked his lips - damn I can't even, I got to see him smile so much and he tried to cover his face (FAIL xD).

Third dream
Today I dreamt of going to his place and I stayed for like 3 days :D. No sex guys. I remember it to be a Friday, I got there by bus and when I got to his house, he let me change into his t-shirt and his sister's shorts, and I slept like a baby on his bed cause the bus ride was like 3-4 hours long. When I woke up, he was right next to me and all this sweet talking happened and it was just really cute, but too long to write everything. We had tickle fights and what not and I remember having to change back into my clothes, but he wouldn't leave the room or show me the bathroom so I had to like change right there using a chair to block his view (wtf lmfao). Then we went to eat and to the mall to pick out dresses/shoes/etc. for me because apparently I was going with them to a wedding the next day. We had so many fights, but they were small, and we would always find a way to make up. He would always try to kiss me after, but I would avoid it or like place my hand before he could even kiss me xD. I met his mom there and during the session of trying on dresses, his grandparents/older siblings made him leave so that I could be a surprise when I'm all dressed up (:. I found like the most perfect dress....It was white...and omg, I wish I could just think of a dress and it would appear....it was so beautiful and it made me feel beautiful too o: . Then we tried on shoes and like it came with     earrings or w.e.....too much of a good deal to be true Dx. So dream goes on to the next day and we're at the wedding. It's like one of those movies where the guy is sitting at the table with friends/family or something and the girl walks in.....stuns everyone and he turns around and he's like -jawdrops-. Man Danny, I don't like writing this LOL it's so weird, you probably think I'm really weird right now D:. So we dance and fight and make up and finally kiss. The dance/wedding was outdoors too so the scene was really beautiful. Blahblahblah. The funniest part that I can't believe happened was, while dancing, he got a boner lmfao. I remember I asked...."What is that?" but I already knew and he tried to hide it from others using me LOL. Then we went to the bathroom and who knows what he did or what guys do to get rid of it, but it took awhile.....then there's more, but it was really a good good dream (:.

Comments

Popular Posts