God fucking damnit. People take shit up the butt. It freaking annoys me. Why don't you go like eat chocolate or something IDK. Do something instead of taking everything up the ass when it wasn't even suppose to be mean or anything. Calm your fucking tits down or something. I'm so tired of hearing "OH THAT'S MINE" Okay girl. I was just using that cause we said it's cute. Be glad. Goddamn you.

Fuck adult movies too.....I'm sorry mom nude sex scenes come up. My bad I didn't freaking know they would have that. If I did, I wouldn't have watched it. Karen's not even here. If I knew what happens, I wouldn't even watch the movie cause I already saw it, but damn you make a big fucking deal. It's sex. It's life. I'm sorry. You take shit up the ass too. Calm the fuck down. Don't even get me started on that one time in Anaheim.....I'm not stupid. You don't teach me anything, but I am educated. I don't go around sleeping with guys just cause I watch things and it happens to pop up goddamn.

Comments

Popular Posts