Complaining

That's all you do. That's all you give on to me. I hate it. I didn't know the stupid shirt would fade and bleed onto the other clothes. That's why other people separate the color from the whites. You blame it on me and it's been a week? What did I do? I wasn't even the one doing it....even if I was, how was I suppose to know that this ONE shirt would do this? You keep yelling at me like I can do anything about it. I CAN'T. I'm not rich. We're not rich. I'm fucking sorry I can't be a good daughter. You think I don't want to help you? You think sitting here seeing you limping around is funny? You think I want to just do nothing? Or not know how to cook? Fuck no. I want to help, but you don't even look at me when you cook. You tell Karen to do everything. I stand there like a fucking idiot....you don't even teach me. You tell me you care, okay I believe you, but you don't teach me a damn thing. I get so fucking jealous of how you tell her shit and you do everything with her. When I was small, you would hit me or yell or something....I cleaned the house to surprise you two when you guys came home from work and I asked grandma to show me things, but YOU don't show me things so how the fuck am I suppose to know/learn? I can't even clean in front of your face because you'll make funn of me and call me crazy. I do it when you're not home and then when you come home...you yell at me. You say that I have no idea how to do anything. I KNOW HOW TO. You just pick on me and call me crazy. Who wants to be insulted for doing something nice? NO ONE. When I cry, you take me as a fake weak bitch. I'm fucking sorry. I cry because I'm sad, hurt, angry and I can't say anything because when I do....you tell me that I'm talking back to you, but you tell me to speak up if you're wrong. Fuck, everything is hypocritical of you. I hate it. I want to move out, but I can't because NO ONE EVER TAUGHT ME SHIT. I hate how you tell me to succeed in school, but you don't want me to go out. You know...In America, the social life is very important and obviously....if I stay home all day, wtf am I suppose to do? There's no more cable. You don't want me to go on the computer. You don't want me to stay in my room all day. You don't want the TV on. You don't want me to go out with my friends. You don't want me to even do community service. You don't want me to finish my homework. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO SERIOUSLY?????

Comments

Popular Posts