I tried

to be a good fucking daughter, but every fucking time...you always say there's something wrong. WELL SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LOOK. LOOK AT WHAT I'VE DONE. WHAT DAD HAS DONE. FUCK. I HATE YOU. DEALING WITH YOUR SHIT IS FUCKING TIRING. YOU MAKE SMALL DEALS INTO BIG DEALS. YOU TELL US YOU WANT OUR FAMILY TO BE HAPPY, BUT YOU'RE THE CAUSE OF EVERYTHING. LIKE 90% OF THE TIME, I CRY BECAUSE OF YOU/ ipsrjhgpsrn;gsdnl;sdgl;jsrjsr;ksmnaf
I can't wait to leave for college or some shit. I don't care if I die out there. Fuck, I am tired. This is why I don't like staying home at all. I can't even stay in my room, go on the computer, watch tv/movies. WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?! You don't want me to even dance. You tell me that's nothing that school is more important. WELL I'M NOT PUTTING IT FIRST SO WHY ARE YOU LIKE INSULTING WHAT I LIKE TO DO. You've already told me to not be a singer. You've already said I can't be a lawyer. YOU ARE FUCKING SUPPORTIVE MOM.

Comments

Popular Posts