Happy thoughts, happy thoughts

The feelings I have for him are too great. It makes me think about all the negative things. How he's going to leave. How he's going to not be there anymore in 6th. How some other girl is going to realize he's amazing. I don't want that. I want it to be only me. I don't want it to keep hurting me. I want it to stop. I can't help it though. He keeps proving me wrong. He's staying so far. He's been there through thick and thin. He's listened and actually tried. He's just a boy. He's just another boy. Why are you feeling so crazy like this? Please let this work out. he makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine. He makes me forget about my problems. It's so easy to talk to him. I wonder if he knows that. I wonder if he feels the same...like it's really easy to talk to me. Like he can trust me somewhat...I wish I could trust him that much. His smile is quite amazing. ugh...

Comments

Popular Posts