November 4, 2011

Today....



I'll write more tmr.
__________________________
rained and it sucked. Well it didn't suck that much; it had it's goods here and there. After school was a blast because Katie, Patty, Isai, Alan, Angel, Angie, Mimi, Daniel, Charles, etc. played volleyball together by Mrs. Wu's room. I'm going to miss that room so much when I go away for college...so many memories in that room. It was crazy funn. Isai slipped and fell and then later he almost did the splits. Then he got hit in the face again...like 3 times so far from volleyball alone. I felt so bad because the first one that hit him was from me too Dx ahaha. Mann good times though. Then we went to the gym to play so more and Patty asked him to come play with us. She made me so jealous/sad because I can really tell she likes him and tries to impress him in a way. Then there's just me being myself and not doing much to impress. I mean, maybe it's just me, but she sure did stick out her butt a lot and then actually tried to play with him there. When he was coming, she kept looking at the door for him to come and I guess I was the only one that noticed that she looked sad and then happy when he came. And then we went to the black top so that bball can practice and well the weather was really nice. Super cold, so after playing, the sweat made my skin super cold. Well I wasn't sweating, more like glowing xD, but yeah...I had a good time. I'm so sore now though.

sigh well I don't mind anymore. I shouldn't anyways and be happy and worry about my homework, mid terms and school. I love life right now. I can't wait till Christmas, I've been singing/listening to Christmas songs for like a week already. Yesterday was the first time we talked on the phone and tonight was the first time we really talked (: Enjoy it. Silly Anne, there was nothing to be nervous about in the first place.

Christmas songs make me happy.

He makes me happy.

I hope he notices.

I don't want to bother him with another crush though. Let's just like it be.

Just go with it.

Comments

Popular Posts