This just hurts me even more

him:
well not for me..im an independent person..n strong mentally anfgbaoixbaobwewaiuf:D

me:
i doubt that xD

him:
-____________-.. F you LOL

me:
LOL
really??
so mean ):

him:
really..me mean
YOU-"i doubt that xD" -_____-'''''

me:
okay ill just lie
would that make u feel better?

him:
-________________-''what you said just made it worse
dont judge me! -.-

me:
i'm not judging you
and even if i did
i didnt mean it

him:
-.- :P :D
(^^^)
O:)
3:)
oh yeahhhh
i just remembered
Heres my new number:D
7147980729

me:
i dont have my phone rn
;P

him:
:v

me:
sorry about earlier
im just not having a good day
and out of all days, today's my breakdown day

8:42pm
him:
k but remember to change my contact on your phone!
:\\ ehhh its ok i have thick skin!:))
i would call you n talk but you dont have your phone and ima bout to log off to do HW:((((
call me anytime thoguh K



This totally just hurt my feelings so much, and the fact that for the first time, he told me fuck you. IHDFGILFNL NFUGHGHHHHHH

Comments

Popular Posts