What's so great

What's so great about life anyway? I stress out one way or another. Every single day. I rarely get to relax and then once I'm back in school, I'm at like 80% stress level again. My mom's life is just basically screwed up. I don't know what's going to happen to her. I don't want her to die, but I don't know what to do. I tried to be thankful and on the day of thanksgiving, shit goes down. Great. Now my sister is crying and I can't help her cause I'm so caught up in the shit load of homework I have. I hate no life and I wanna cry, but I can't and IT'S BARELY THE FIRST DAY BACK FROM BREAK. I hate life and how others have it so easy. Why do I always have to pick up after everyone? Can't I just be happy and relax and get things I want for once? I don't want this. I want to be happy. I want to live and not survive. I don't want a fucked up family. I want them to be happy as well. Is that so much?

Comments

Popular Posts