Back To School Night


It's been awhile since I've been on and written because I've been busy and stuff. Well lemme try to sum up everything. This past week I've stayed at school till like 5p.m. or later to do the vietnamese club dance practice. It IS fun, but so painful. My knees are like dying &my thighs feel like it's ripping when I had to run my miles and "fun" run. My foot was kind of swollen, but it's alright now. Back to school night was yesterday, Wednesday, 10/21/09 at 6-8p.m. I think our Vietnamese dance went pretty well even though Nicole went and sat at the wrong place which messed up our whole positioning. Anyway, through these crazy days...not only was I supa sore...I still am now, and there was so much homework...so much studying for tests and such. I was gonna go crazy...forreals. &&then there's my baby oreo...I missed him dearly! Like no kidding...I seriously have to say, I cried almost every night because I was so tired of life &I missed him so so much. I couldn't express my pain to anyone >.<. NO ONE understood. My guy friend, JL...the one that I was so close to before, now I can't even talk to him much and tell him things. I can't say my knees are in pain because my knees don't even seem bruised. I can't tell anyone about my baby oreo because they don't understand &they would just think I'm weird. &really...I just can't trust them :l. Well it's finally almost Friday.
On Sunday I will be going to eat banh beo with the people who signed up/payed for it in the VN Club at like 8. &&uhmmm I guess that's it...Adios.

Comments

Popular Posts