PSAT Day


It rained. We took the PSAT for 2 hrs. No first/second period. My hair was shitt. My clothes looked ugly. I got my school pictures. I miss you. I laughed at this one person because of what she said. She said she hated "blahblahblah," but all those things she told me were totally about her....which is sad; hypocrite without knowing it. Then the grass was eww. I'm still hungry. I had a frickin headache from PSAT's. It was hard. Today wasn't good nor bad. I don't get world history. &I think I'm getting more muscles on my arms from push-ups/sit-ups. I dislike that. I don't want to look muscular. Homework stinks. Betty is an awesum friend. Sang as well. Makes me laugh. Grr....gotta show my skool/baby pics to him this weekend...<-reminder. FYI - warning; I am not pretty in my school picture. I look oogli. I am not a cute baby. I look bad. Lol, gosh....don't I sound so boring today with short sentences? Well, fml :] cause I can't do/say anything right.

Comments

Popular Posts