What I really want to say is:

"well in my opinion, relationships don't last foreverr."
iSowHornaayy: yea...but i want this one to
"well i did also for my last relationship, but i guess you can't have everythingg."

Somehow this totally changed everything. I've been thinking a lot about many things. I should just be straight forward right now to this one special person because I don't want to lose him right? So I have to make things right &get my facts straight and not assume things. So from now on, I might ask my baby oreo some harsh things >.<, but it's for my own good....because I don't want to lose you...I want you to be with me. So that's it &hopefully he'll come on soon or something....because even though I dearly want to trust him. He's been kind of making me feel iffy by his own actions...so I'm sorry, but I have to ask things to make sure and hold my stand for now....because I want to know the truth &I hope there's no type of cheating in this matter...
because afterwards, I'll just be done with long distance relationships. Well...let's just hope that my talk with him will be alright :] okay? haha....gosh...I can't explain how much I miss him...It sucks :l....I've been crying a lot lately again....but whatever. Then whenever I talk to him, I always say it's okay or it's alright if there's a problem....when it's really not >.< ....mann I need to like back up my words even if it probably will hurt the other one I'm talking to. So what I really want to say when I say nothing is....ask me....there's a lot of things going on &I need you to ask and help me. &When I say...it's okay/it's alright.....tell me no it's not and figure out whats wrong...because you should know, Anne does not have the strength to say no to someone important like friends/family &she only hids things so it won't hurt YOU. Well that's all for now, back to my spanish hw. byee.

Comments

Popular Posts