I feel...


I feel so so damn stupid. I easily believe what people say. I can forgive, but I CANNOT forget things....it's hard to forget &I keep those things at heart.

Already, four days, I have not gotten a decent talk with my baby oreo. Yeah, last night he did call back, but he made me go to sleep. I was about to fall asleep and he called. I was actually really happy, but then I turned sad. Why? Because I had to hang up and go to sleep. He promised he'll call the next day in the morning.

OH REALLY? I hate it. DON'T ever promise me things and not do them. Don't tell me you're gonna call and then not. Just because I love you or if you're someone so so important doesn't mean the little things you do won't hurt me. It will hurt even MORE because you are special to me. So I woke up at like 7 a.m. I always do on a Sunday...it sucks....&do you know what? I remembered that he said he was going to call me. I waited for 2 hours. Doing stuff like reading to pass time and wait for him to call. &you know what else? By 9 I was the one to call him, not him calling me....We BARELY talked....I miss him SOOO much, but we didn't even say much. He said I miss you/ I love you....I said ok..sure w.e. I hope he heard that because I am not a happy camper....I'm like that saddest right now with tears flowing. I was going to call back and tell him my problem, but he didn't answer and I didn't wanna leave a msg. I was going to say...exactly what I said up there about not doing your promises &I love him, but when I tell him I don't care about something....I do. Over time, it adds up. I do want him to call me even if it's like the most ridculous time of the day/night. I do want him to feel bad at times when he's left me hanging. I want him to remember about me because I was the one who once forgotten about him, not him. But mostly....I just want him to not forget my birthday...no, actually just to love me and actually know that I have feelings &I can get really emotional...&If I really mean something to you. You're going to have to call more than once because I notice these little things. Like you always only call me once....If I miss the call...you won't call back a second time &you just leave me to find out about the missed call. Well I'll try to stop crying now >.<....going to go study/read for my stupid tests and biography essay coming up....Hope you have a great Sunday that I won't have.

Comments

Popular Posts