Day 11

I went to hang with Katie and Christee, had a good time at Anaheim Plaza until my mom called and like got mad because I didn't really have a plan to get home and stuff. Ugh. Then my dad called and just I got so frustrated that I teared up a bit. I hate crying in front of people and I hate asking for help when I already know they don't want to help. Ehh. guys may not want to cry because of pride, but girls have a lot of pride too. It just takes place in different ways.

Anyway, watching Hey Arnold right now. I love this show. He's so cute. I can say it so many times and describe it in so many ways, but I don't think I could really explain how I feel. As much as I can be confident in how I look and with other things, I don't think I can ever be with him. He wouldn't go for a girl like me. He's not attracted and even if he is, I bet you he only sees me as a friend. I really wish things could just go my way for once and be good you know? I mean I've been in so many flings, but they don't work out. It's been almost 2 years....when it's December....Gosh, being single is good, but it isn't good when boys hurt you and they aren't even with you. I hate that. Anyway, he's so cute. Before he cut his hair, I thought he looked really cute. Like...guy cute. LOL....I don't really know what I mean by that. I guess like mature....well more mature then he looks now, now that he cut his hair. He looks like a kid! Oh my gosh, he's just so adorable I just want to hug him. I've never hugged him before and I don't even have his number anymore D:....I'm going to ask for it. That's my next mission ^^. -Sigh- I wonder what he thinks about me. I hope I don't make it obvious that I like him....I just want him to know that I really care about him and that I'd do like anything for him, well kind of. I know girls always say the same thing about guys, but I think he's honest, even though the truth hurts, and sweet. He's nice and smart, he just doesn't know that he's smart.

I just hope it would work out for once...I think this little one would be worth it. I'm actually really comfortable with him.

Comments

Popular Posts