Friday, a good day afterall

Well I was suppose to wake up at 3 to do my APUSH hw as usual, but I didn't wake up at that time. Then the day was ehh, but Idunno...I just wasn't feeling it. The play made me feel better. It was not scary, but funny and intense in a few parts [kissing scene/Pauling slapping a girl and vise versa]. Well now Mrs. Wu, Betty, Christee,  Katie, Tasi know about him. Afterschool, I went to Melissa's house and I was going to write about it, but now it's ehh. You know when you read something you shouldn't have read? Or find out about something and you just feel horrible afterwards? Yeah, it just happened like right now. Ugh I was having a good time too...I get really negative with relationships over these months. Idky, I'm just so over-sensitive and I hate it. I just wish something nice would happen for once and he would just notice that I want to be there for him. I know things take time, but I'm falling really fast. I just keep wondering if any other girl thinks of him like this or even likes him. There probably is...and about him crying over summer for a girl...sigh she must mean something for him to cry :l. This makes me sad. Like really sad...you don't even know...

Comments

Popular Posts