I miss dance

I miss summer, dance, the stretches, etc. There's no time to breathe ever since school started, day 1. Dance was like my passion after singing. I just grew more confident from it and well...now there's no time to even sing much out of school.
I miss him too. I miss talking to him. I miss the laughter. I miss seeing him smile. I hate falling too far and then feeling like I'm not good enough. I hate it that I start thinking about how other girls could like him and he could like them. I know it's not like that if he's just talking to them, but I can't help it. It's not in anyone's likeness to choose who they like. It just happens. I just wish he would notice. Not the desperate kind, but open his eyes and realize someone really cares about him and is actually willing to be there for him no matter what. It's useless...not going to happen. What am I thinking..

-sigh- I always push people away.

Comments

Popular Posts