I hate it when...

I hate it when people compared two different classes. STFU. Just because I'm in honors doesn't make me less of a smart person than you. I chose to take this class very carefully. It makes YOU judgmental for judging me and telling me where I should belong. English is my best subject, but it doesn't mean I have to take the AP class. I don't need the class, I did my research/interviews. I know what I'm doing. And also to those that keep saying that zero is nothing, you get used to it. That was last year. This year is tough. I fucking wake up at 4 to do my homework cause I get so tired nowadays that I just sleep and then wake up and do my homework and then go to school. I like my classes, but it doesn't mean it's the same as having periods 1-6 so stfu. I hate it so much. People that are judgemental and can't fix it are ignorant. Like I said, you can be ignorant without it being an insult, but when you don't agree to being wrong when you are and just admit it and learn something new, then you truly are ignorant and that does come in as an insult.

Comments

Popular Posts