Day 8

I've cried so much lately, but I feel like I haven't. I'm so tired mentally and I'm so frustrated today by Jason that I cried. He angered me to the point where I was shaking and trying not to cry from frustration and I was slamming books and who knows what. I've never felt that angry before and I have never wanted to punch anyone so badly. The fact that you don't even remember what we talk about....you just ....UGHNKDKLNG fuck you. I have a right/reason to say that. I don't care if you don't like it. DEAL WITH IT MOFO FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME. You're losing a good girl and you don't even know it. I will never be a rebound to a slut. I won't even be a rebound to a girl so what makes you think I would for someone that's unclean. No. It's never going to happen. Idc if girls have sex, but to do it like her, never. Don't even think about it. You say you realized your stupidity? Yeah right. Go fuck a dick.

Comments

Popular Posts