Initials

I remember at the football game last Friday. It was quite amazing and we even won against LQ. Those guys played dirty and took down #3, Franky? I believe. Well, I hope he's okay, and then they even tackled our guys, 3 to 1...wtf is that. Anyway Dx, I had such a good time. Screaming and shouting at the top of our lungs (Victoria, Melissa, and me). I think that's such a good way to let stress out, and I mean...I got in for free "technically" since I had my old ticket and just gave that to the entrance people. I wish they didn't take it though and rip it because I'm Asian like that and wanted to use it again. Oh wells at least I saved my money that time and we won (:. When me and Victoria first walked in, they scored a touchdown and then in the last ten minutes they got like 3 more in a minute, which was pretty crazy. If only they would keep doing that and win...Well during that time with Victoria, we bonded a lot and I kind of gave it away, but I didn't tell her I liked him. I was just looking around for him and was hoping to see him, but I didn't. She was making fun of me and how my initials are AMP and then it would be AM_. Anne _____. LOL. The movie theaters...-sigh- Ohh..the jokes we made Dx. So that was that. It was a good night (:

Comments

Popular Posts