Sometimes

Sometimes something happens so much and goes on for so long that you just believe it. That you just believe that you were made, meant to be living alone. It's just how the human mind works and it won't change until someone proves it wrong, but it can't just be proven like that to make you feel better. It usually takes time :/. Ugh. I feel horrible. Why do I like you? You don't even notice me like that. Why do I even get jealous? You don't even care. Why do I keep reading things that hurt me even when I know it's going to hurt me. Why can't I stop thinking about you? I hate it. I'm feeling like I'm on cloud nine one minute and the next, I'm thinking about how you could be talking to any other girl like that and win her over. I really get jealous and you're not even mine. Fudge it. I need to get out of this town. I'm such a mood swinger. I need to catch up on hw, but I just keep on lagging further behind. This is really bad. Ugh.

Comments

Popular Posts