This is fucking hilarious

So like:

Jackie:
this is so ridilous
ridiculous
me:
watsup
Jackie:
christy just asked
would you be mad if i dated johnny
and i said uh
i would shock
o-o
me:
lol
what kinda question is that
OH CHEEZUS
Jackie:
EXACTLY ...
i said what makes you say that
she said oh im just wonderinig
i said oh rly
she said yeah
i siad uh.. ok..
me:
lol
man
ur good
Jackie:
& the homewrecker thing.
me:       u can keep nice
and?
Jackie:
it was belynns fault
she assumed me saying that
no one said that
me:
exactly
Jackie:
it was her
assuming crap
me:
did u tlk to her?
Jackie:
i did
me:
yup
Jackie:
she said i believe yu
blahblha
blhablha
me:
believe my ass
Jackie:
jesus man
and then!
me:
im telling you
what
Jackie:
9:51pm
christy said "people were saying that you made it sound johnny a bad guy"




see?
9:51pm
the blame?
on you??
even though youre the one hurt?
i mean seriously
HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO ACT
WHEN YOU AND YOUR BF BREAKS UP
HAPPY?
TEARS OF JOY?
CONGRATZ HIM?
THE FUCK
Jackie:
LOL
WHAT IS THIS
dude
christy just said
"i have feeliings for johnny:
im just like
uh ok
...
& then i asked her arent you dating chris
she said no

I just don't get people? You see this? ^^^^^^ How I even explained what Christy is doing to her and she doesn't even look at it. Damn. Apparently it's over now. And well...she thinks that Belynn is the worse part of this drama. The fuck man. I just gotta say I know a bitch, a two big mouths. It hurts to know it, but it's true. They really are what they are. No denying it.

Comments

Popular Posts