See? I tell myself

I tell you mann.. People don't believe me. After she goes after your boyfriend...you're giving her a chance to explain. Now let me tell you how that goes because I've done this so many times with her I know it.
She's going to talk to you. No wait, you're going to talk to her
then she's going to be calm and make you feel calm too.
You seem to work things out.
You then make up.
Then shit happens and it's coming from her again.
I'm going to sit here and watch this happen. I'm going to tell you I told you so in my head. I'm going to laugh at how ridiculous people get. How people are so gullible, are so stupid, are so easy to fool. I'm going to watch and tell myself that I told you so. Why myself? Cause no one listens to me in the first place and even after they do, they still go back to her. I'm not going to waste more of my time trying to help you when you don't want to listen to me. Get hurt. It's not my fault. I tried.
______________________________

Oh so now she wants to come at 11-12 p.m. OMG LOL LMFAO ROFLMAO ...what other laughing acronym is there? ...idk but she's not gonna come. How much you wanna bet?

Comments

Popular Posts