Christmas Eve :]


Formspring:

1. [dv] whens your bday again :P
is it feb 8
or the 16
hehe i forgot >.<
answer: LOL, isn't 16 your birthday?? o.o Well mine is Feb. 27 x)
______________________________
Yesterday I was webcamming with John &then Sang :] Pretty funn.....hopefully I could do that again...and hopefully this time they don't have to see my hair after I shower xD...cause it is sooooo oo-gly D: Anyway, dad's getting the satellite thing fixed today sooo yay I can watch T.V. again :D Then tonight, I'm going to try and stay up late to wait for Santa :DD.
Also, I just started Twitter yesterday too :]]

______________________
into webcamming :]...hit me up on tokbox and let's webb <3
singg for me too :) Idc if you're good or bad...thought's what counts rightt? Aightt :] go for it!

Comments

Popular Posts