Fridayy :]

<- just thought you guys wanted to see what I looked like in PJs...all ready for Christmas xD and without all the photo editing...all that good stuff :]
Anyway...today was like good/bad.
  • Good: Just is by the way I think of him.
  • P.E. was in the gym :]...got to listen to music<3
  • Spin the bottle/truth or dare at lunch time with the azn group :D....but damn I got picked on by the bottle like 3 times :O...my dares were to tell Ricardo he was sexy [did do that xD] and to do a pole dance [didn't do that]. Then I picked truth for the third one &my question was "If I was lezbo, who would I pick to go for in my group?" Lmfaoo....damn that was so embarrassing and weird/awk. But I just said "her" and pointed to whoever was next to me...which was Lisa xD.

  • Bad: I COULDN'T FIND MY HISTORY BOOK IN MY LOCKER AT LUNCH...SHITT. But then I found it later under my desk in Spanish class :] after all that thinking and worrying about having to pay $60-80 and getting bitched at by my mommie D:<.

So....all was good in the end :D and uhmmm....I don't know what I'm feeling right now. Do I like him? D: Gahhhh!

Let's see what my heart says later on.. cuz I wanna know soon.

Crud D: gotta start on my Dragon Project soon..>.>

Comments

Popular Posts