Wintermas&PhoFunNight


Two in One day. What a blast. Wintermas wasn't as good as I thought it to be...but oh wells ;] Still had funn spending my moneyy and hanging with Jenny, Jackiee &katie. I was being generous today &I actually bought a cell charm for jenny xD. There was like bracelets and halos and guitar hero :D Oh what funn.


Then just now was Pho Fun Night. We went to Pho Vie in Westminster and like there was Christina, me, Jenny, Richard, Vicky, Nicole, Melanie, Jennifer &etc..can't remember their names xD. We ate pho ga :D and like it wasn't awesum, but still pretty good :]...then we walked to the azn supermarket to go to Tastees....on the wayy to crossing the street...there was a bunch o' guys crossing the other wayy &I was like
"YOU GUYS ARE SEXYY!!" lmfaoo and they like totally turned around a bunch of times :] and then I even did the heart sign and LOL that was funny ;D

I think I was on crack or something [sugar from the Thai Tea I got]

lol usually wouldn't be this weird, but it made people laugh :] at my cheesy-ness.


At Tastees....omg, there were so many cute/hott guys :O I was like giggling and laughing with Jenny :] &&we even went "Rawr/grrr" at them xD. Haha...we're so weird ^-^


Then we went to photostickers :O and it was like me, jenny, richard, vicky, jennifer, and christina's first time sooo we were REALLY REALLY LOUD. haha :] yelling and screaming and laughing :D...what a FUN night :]...loved it. &now I'm back home and I was hoping "he" would be on AIM.


But he's not ;[...I miss him :[ I haven't gotten to talk to him for a long ass time...





HEYHEY...emphasis on the "I miss him :["....
hold up
"I miss him SOSOSOSO MUCHH" x's 100

Comments

Popular Posts