WTF



......where is he?
I've been waiting...he's making me feel like I'm desperate
even though I'm not in the first place baby.
I finally got the chance to move on from my painful past.
I finally got the chance to like someone else again...
when I felt like I couldn't like/love anymore cause of the last blast.
What's with life...Winter break is suppose to be fun, loving.
I feel the opposite...I wanna scream
Thinking I had someone to strive again, I was just running..
running from nothing, no one, into nowhere.
Now I'm stuck again...hurt, and it's worse
cause I have no idea what's happened to him... I wish I knew..
better than never knowing at all...what a curse.
Maybee I should just keep my heart all to myself now if I don't get to hear from him soon..
instead of letting something fragile in the hands...ending up worse
then it is now. D: FL

____________________________________
add on at 5:17 p.m.

Well I just finish eating and got on AIM. Donovan IM'd me and like he told me that he went to a party today.....then he went to his friend's house &when she had to go, she kissed him....that's so frickin cute :]..-sigh- I'm so jealous >.<. Wish something nice like that happened to me, but I don't even walk home with any guy or something like that. Anyway....problem solved today I guess? He finally talked to me today :]...but ehh it wasn't like we talked a lot like we used to...o wells ...:l whatever happens, happens. Grr...then my parents are like arguing so it's really pissing off D:<....&&we're not even going to that party my dad was planning to take us to for his job. >.>....I miss him. no party. drawing sang. life sucks a bit.

Comments

Popular Posts