Decision Made


Finally I came down to a decision today. I know I like this guy. If I don't, why would I stare at my buddy list on AIM every so often or when people sign on to see if it's him? &&I also keep checking my phone to see if he called. I don't want to be sooo attached, but I'm guessing this is enough to prove that I have feelings for him right?


But I don't know if he feels the same way towards me :l...I kinda do, but it's confusing too...sooo technically..I don't really know.



Well...I have a crush :], but I'm still scared of falling for him. Hopefully he can be mine one day, not soon. Why not soon? Already said I'm taking things slower...so hopefully if he does have feelings...he'll keep those feelings for quite awhile :]...gimme time...so I can really decide if he's worth the "yes". Because right now, if I could...I'd tell him yes, but I'm just afraid of falling for him then losing him. Got that? xD Well...gonna go now, byebyee nites.

-anne





p.s. I miss him a lot.

Comments

Popular Posts