Formspring

Ask a question on there and I'll answer all of it on here, yeah?


Well here's one question from formspring:

who do you honeslty like and why?

LOL...well I honestly like this guyy...doesn't go to SHS, GGHS, BGHS, and so forth. He lives like around where my friend Kristen does. His name starts with a V lol &&I like him...because he's just really sweet, funny, and nice. I could say that's a dumb reason cause a lot of guys could be funny, sweet, and nice, but I just like him...Idunno y really...well...when I was sad because of my ex., he was there to talk to me &he tried to cheer me up...
Maybe that's why I like him? Because he stuck with me and he cares for me even though he barely knows this stranger? :]

OHHH && I don't like him for looks fyi. I like people for who they are.


So yeah I do like this guy, but I have really no straight reason why or when I started liking him...Lol, answers your question now Jackiee? :]
________________________________________
will you go out with me please? -_- lol...
________________________________________
so when do i get my picture you promised Anne?
It's suppose to be a surprise for you to be recieved on Christmas or near it.
________________________________________
Gahhh....it's like 8:21 p.m. and I wanna call him....but then I don't wanna seem desperate...even though I'm not calling because I'm desperate...I wanna call to see if he's okay :[....cause I haven't talked to him for like a few days...and he hasn't been on or answered my call...sooo Idunno if anything's wrong...hopefully not D:....should I call? UGH I have no idea what to do..:[...cause like...what if he's purposely not wanting to talk to me. Life is so damned confusing.

Comments

Popular Posts