This feeling again

Ever thought of not liking someone? I have.
Ever thought of being scared to like someone? That's me.
I remember there's a saying where at first you have a crush on someone...then you get scared of falling in love with them...once you fall for them, you're scared of losing them. Why is it that every part of this "process" makes it scary..?-sigh-
I've seem to have been through this a couple of times, but it's sooo much experience...it feels like a gazillion times. &&here I am [suppose to finish my dragon IRP project, but slacking off xD] going over that same "process" again. Idunno if I like him. I promised my friend to try and not to date someone for a whole year, but already it's been like a month being a single lady...and I'm off in the game again. I have feelings for this one person, but Idunno what it is yet. I'm getting confused AGAIN because I don't know if I really like him that wayy..or if it's just like a friend love? Gahh..I hope it could be something more because he's really really sweet, but idunno if I'm ready to go for someone new yet. Soooo instead of picking up off the relationship with jealousy...this time I'll pick it off with love. If he's worth it...then my heart will tell me soon enough :]. Also, this time, I'm slowing down the pace because last time....everything was just zooming by and I don't want that to happen with him and me. Especially cause I really love to talk to him :)
hmm well...hopefully everything works out.
&&this morning I woke up at like 7...started writing a poem that I promised to write to sang...but he isn't on yet...soo when he gets on, I'll show him it :] Hopefully he likes it cause it's coming from the heart.

Comments

Popular Posts