Thought Long &Hard


Before I write about things I'll answer some questions on formspring:

~why are you so harsh when I say always, forever, or never?!?!?!?
Well I'm sorry, but to me those three words are not true/real. Like let's say "I love you forever &always", I'm pretty sure that's not true, or "I'll never leave you" isn't true either....get what I'm trying to get at? I'll try to keep it down next time :P Sowwies.

~do you have izzy or something :O ?
I didn't know who you were talking about until you told me haha..I just knew her by face >.<.
_____________________________________
Okay, now done with that, but I don't feel like writing much. I thought things over last night at frickin 11p.m. and after xD....I know forsure I don't really "like like" anyone :l, just a small crush. I think I only liked my friend &kinda used him as back-up...[sorry >.<]...for the hurt that I had from my ex, but I'm glad everything's cleared up sooo yeah....I won't give up on someone I like, like always, but I'm pretty sure he's not going to like me back...maybee I should just let it go &be friends? I have no idea blahh....Isn't it weird how I always like someone &they end up leaving me :l or just lose feelings with me...Am I that terrible?? D:< &&then it's so heartbreaking....the guys like you &they find out everything about you...they read your profile, talk to you like 24/7, and like they read my blog....but then after they leave or lose feelings...it's like we don't even fucking exist &they don't give a shitt about our profiles or blog or anything like that...and you know, that hurts because each and every one of those guys took turns to fill up a heart...make it full :], but then when they leave, they break it....now who am I going to have to call and talk with in the middle of the night when I can't sleep or when I'm bored...they make me spend all my time on them &then leave me to feel lonely...I keep asking myself....why can't you still look at my profile/blog or talk to me 24/7 even if you don't like me....can't it just be done for a friend?....

Well gonna go to Diane's house later and party with her :D sooo I probably can't go to Christy's hang out tomorrow :l O wells..&Hopefully this weekend on Sunday, I get to go to the Block &see Jordan :]


OH &Happy Birthday Anthony :)! Loves you...Hope all your wishes come true today &that you have a fantastical day! Rawrr.heart. :)

p.s. Anthony, remember to go on the computer late tonight :D I wanna celebrate with you^-^, you old mann :)


__________________________________
Ok....back home already from Diane's. Was suppose to bring home my present from her, but didn't....I don't really care cause I know she loves me :D haha...I think o.o. Well anyway, before leaving I said I was going to tell her something, but I backed off cause her friend was there >.<....Well here I am going to write about it so I don't have to tell her on AIM...&yes "the hell" Diane :O Why you gotta be so smart &&guess what I was going to say. Lol...don't take that too seriously, but okay here goes...lol and Diane I'm sorry, but something went wrong...I saw your brother...Idunno if you saw, but my jaw dropped lmfaoo...In my head the whole time there, I was like D:< shitshitshit! He looks like my guy friend &my friend's like drop-dead hott sooo yeahhhh...I think you get what I'm trying to say right? BUT I'm not a pedo D:.....&&If you don't get what I'm trying to say then...Diane, your brother is friggin cute! :O That's scary :OOO LOL. Okaies....I think I just like scared myself :[ cause who likes their bestfriend's little brother?!?!!?...Well not like, but think he's cute yah know? Gosh this is so weird T.T &&If you show him this...lol well idc....ahah so that's it :P. Have a good day :]

Comments

Popular Posts