Sadies Dance

Sadies was on December 3rd at 7:30 till 10 p.m. I went with Brian :] &everything was like great until I found out Daniel was going to actually come. The night was okay and I enjoyed slow dancing with Brian….esp. when the LQ DJs played Can I Have This Dance by HSM3. We tried to slow dance together…well ballroom dance, but it was epic fail xD. We….I think it was mostly me, kept stepping on other peoples’ feet xD. I knew how to ballroom dance, but somehow that didn’t turn out so well…maybe it was cause I was nervous? Idunno, but it was funny :]

In the end, I felt really bad though…now that I think about it. The DJ played one last slow song for the night and they said to grabb and hold tight onto that special someone….Brian came and asked me to dance, but instead I turned my date down and he went to ask someone else to dance. I went and asked Daniel to dance, but he said he doesn’t know how and he is too shy…well obviously that means…I didn’t even get to dance with him….

&&afterwards in the car, on the way going home, I thought about that…and I felt really bad that I ditched my date for some other guy that I went with last year. I am going to say sorry to him on Monday….make it really special though because what I did was really stupid. &somehow if Brian reads this, I’m sorry. I hope he forgives me? >.<…

&well..lots of people think I like Brian just cause I asked him to Sadies…and some people think I like Daniel because I did what I did at the dance….but truthfully, I have no idea who I like. Actually I do. I love my bo….my ex-boyfriend. I still do….and yesterday I learned that love isn’t meant to be perfect. That is why the L0VE statue in Philly/NY….the O isn’t perfect because Love isn’t meant to be perfect…always flaws. If someone loves you…no matter how bad of a person you are….that person will always see deep in you.. as in always seeing the good in you.

I learned this while talking to Anthony…&well he kept saying sorry…that’s total bullshit. why? I don’t want to hear his sorries..I don’t. All I want him to do is be mine again, but he already told me that “No, I think it’s better if we stay friends.” So can’t go back on his words. -Sigh- sooo I don’t really know what’s going on with me. I can’t let go of him D: &I can’t stop thinking…All I have going through my mind is “He never really loved me. I’m not that important to him. &his “I love you forever& always” was always fake..”

So I’m still hurt even though I don’t look like I am around everyone because I wanna show people that I’m really strong, but sometimes I’m just holding on to my dear life. Well that’s all for now :]

Byebye

-Harbor.

Comments

Popular Posts