ADL :]

I

L
O
V
E

Y
O
U


I love you :]<3 Anthony!

Now....go and find my newest uploaded video on youtube :]

_________________________________________
add on at 09/27/09 @ 2:37 p.m.

Well stupid youtube disabled my song so I posted the new video on myspace &here it is:

I Love You ADL


Anyway....today I woke up and like I called my baby oreo...no one picked up so oh wells...I got kinda sad because I wanted to hear him, but w.e.
Then, I finished my homework &then later my family went out to eat mi. Then we went to look at viola[s] for my little sis. My mom was like blaming it on me...saying that I didn't wanna share my violin so now she has to waste more money and go buy her a viola. I mean....do I have to like seriously share EVERYTHING with my little sister? WTF really...I mean I don't want to be mean, but me and my violin have feelings [seems weird if you don't understand] but like I have had my violin for like more then 5 years. It means something to me, and that's like just bs that I have to go share it with her...I sound so effing selfish, but hey....for exampe: does that mean that if one day I have a husband and I don't need like my husband anymore than I "HAVE" to share it with my little sister >.>? I don't think so. And also...my violin is ADULT size....my little sister can barely even hold it >.>...she needs 1/2 &I'm getting told that I'm selfish and not sharing it....I don't want her to like mess up my violin when I've had it for 5 years and it still looks brand new. So anyways....then we got a birthday cake for my little sister since tomorrow is her birthday, but it's on a Monday and everyone's like busy. &We went home &took pictures then ate it. It was a fruit cake like the one Diana had on her birthday party :] which was delicious. And well....idunno what else to write now...I think I should go and do my biology homework that's due on Wednesday so I don't have to do it later.....ok byees now. &I miss you baby....next time...don't leave me hanging on AIM for like 15-20 mins...then tell me sorry that you're busy....you should just leave cause Anne isn't that important...kays? kay. Now byebyees.

Comments

Popular Posts