Somebody's Baby.


JohnL just reminded me one of my most favorite songs :] and now here it is on my page. Well today's been alot. Yesterday I was talking to my baby oreo on AIM. I wanted to hear him so badly, but of course it was late for him already and he couldn't call. So he got off AIM &then I did too. I went into my room and you guys know there's like a night light in there even though I don't need it...I like sleeping with it dark, but my mom makes me have it so idunno....so then I went in my room and the night light just like shut down and it was really dark &I just closed my door so I went to my bed &I was going to turn on the light after I get in bed, but I hit my head on the bedstand thing >.<. It hurt like soo much and yesterday I've been getting hurt so much because I don't pay attention to what's happening and like I think about "him" a lot xD. So yeah..Then I was like cussing at myself because it hurt a lot. Lol. &then I calmed down &layed down and stared at my cell phone. I wanted to call my baby oreo, but then before he got off AIM, he said he couldn't call so I didn't want to call and like disturb him from hes sleep so I didn't call >.<....I shoulda cause today he was like you should have and all...anyways STUPID BLOGSPOT DELETED MY STUFF LIKE 3 TIMES ALREADY...so I have to rewrite everything AGAIN....well...I'm just going to sum this up before I get pissed at my blogspot. Today's my little sister's birthday so Happy birthday!:] Uhm...At lunch time there was a key club meeting at rm. 210 and I got a shirt and payed for my application...in total it was $21. Uhmm...today was mostly boring and lonely and I missed my baby oreo very much. &FYI I don't give a fucking shitt about what YOU think about my baby oreo okay? Because I love him with ALL MY HEART AND MORE and I think he's perfectly fine. I think that he's different, special, nice, unique, THE BESTEST boyfriend ever, and he's my sexy beast :)<3. I'm in love with him and hes MY NERD....MY cutie....so if you don't like it...and/or agree with what I think...I don't mind? Just don't judge him wrongly or else you'll offend me wayy more by that then if you're like....calling me fatt...Okay? Got it? Get it. Good :] Well going to go now...byebye nitenite <3.

Comments

Popular Posts