First Time :)

Well yesterday night....I showered late at like 8 &then got on the computer :D. Somehow I just decided I wanted to webcamm, but I've never tried before so it was like nerve-racking-ish XD. Well, I told Diana &she decided to webcamm with me :] It was pretty awesum ahah, but weird cause I had no idea what to do, but I kind of talked. Haha, I told Daniel &he was like, Diana took away your webcamm virginity...something like that XD. Haha, &then I told my baby oreo :] He is sooo stubborn. He could have gotten in trouble, but he didn't care &went on his computer just for me....well for HIS own good so he can see me webcamm XD. It was sooo scary for me, haha cause I didn't know what to do or say much &I couldn't see him D:, but he could see my every move. He's sucha meanie too D:<. Scared me, haha, asking what's that shadow behind me and stuff -__-". &like I was sooo red &hott/cold...so cold with the AC on that I had a sweater on xD. My little sister &brother kept barging in -__- but whatever. -sigh- But I love my oreo sooo sooo much :]....you're still a meanie though...making me kiss the screen....ahah, blowing you a kiss wasn't even enough. Well you should come here more often &I'll do whatever you like. That's right, whatever xD. Lol, &everytime he said things like "I make you smile alot or red," I just blame other stuff like the bad lighting XD Haha, but you know it's not true. I smiled/blushed cause of you &there's no other reason to it.

uhmm gtg now, bbl &write some more :]


____________________________
Went to Westminster mall with family &got a new sweater. Came home, finished reading Chicken Soup for the Teen Soul. I read everything in that book &decided to skipp the section "Love Stories" &read it in the end. Well I did, &I admire that section. Not telling you to read it or force you, but if you guys ever have the chance &you see this book, you should flip to that section &read these short love stories. I especially recommend "It Was Real, Nick, My First Kiss, The Hole in My Heart, Empty Love, &Back to Life." Those few short stories were the most touching in that section and well I feel like we should take the time to read it and understand? Hmm, and at like 4:12 I left a voicemail for my oreo. I was really content, but Idky after reading these short stories...I just feel like....He doesn't love me, but I also know I'm just thinking that because I'm afraid....afraid of losing him....

A quote from the "My first Kiss" in Chicken Soup for the Teen Soul that I find really attention-grabbing to me:

"The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost."

Comments

Popular Posts