Homecomin' 09/25


I love today :] I thought homecoming was going to be like the worst day ever because no one was really going to it especially my friends. Well, I went and met up with nancy, christy, alison, &etc. At first when I entered the gym I was like woahh this place really got decorated. It looked REALLY nice in the gym and we got some glowsticks for like 50cents each. However, it was like really boring &I was thinking...wtf am I doing here...I don't even know what to do and no one was dancing at first. But they started the music and like they put techno on :] I liked the DJ haha, he got some nice music and like the lights system was awesum. I also met some new people and they were like making me dance. Lol at first I wasn't going to, but what the heck right? I'm not gonna waste $10 and not have fun. So on the dance floor we goo :D and I got like 2 wrist glowsticks and like damm I felt like raving :] I kinda did, but not really. Well...you get the point...it was effin' funn :] but it got REALLY hott and since they opened the doors of the gym that went out to the pool, I went out there. Out there they had karaoke on and wow it was interesting xD. Also, they had like food/drinks/etc. out for free :D &&we got to dip our feet in the pool if we wanted to. Then later, I was with Kimberly since the others didn't wanna dance &mann....that girl is like sooo slutty with dancing XD...she was trying to get me to like go low and everything. pssst...I don't do that unless I felt like it xD. OMG THEN
THESE GUYS CAME AND THEY WERE LIKE "YOU WANNA DANCE TOGETHER??"

As in "freak dance." I mean I danced....but I don't freak dance...it's not my thing. I don't do it with any guy unless maybee it's my baby :] haha shhh. But yeah....we kinda danced and Kimberly and him freak danced &then he's like what grade are you? &I said freshmen...haha I wonder what he thought of that, but w.e. Then he's like uhhh you wanna go to the center? &I totally just stopped right there...I mean....dancing with some guy idunno that was like a SENIOR and "Freak dancing" [which i didn't do] and now going to the center with like other guys touching and shitt...it's really not my thing. Well....I kinda walked away and hes like aww that's no funn....well ohh wells I don't do that.

However later I got like frickin pulled back in the "center" with nancy, chirsty, alison, kimberly and the bunch of guys....argg it was like wild D: &I didn't like it.....BUTTT THEN after awhile they made me and so...yea....I went crazy too D:<

darn my innocence flew away. Lol, oh wells. I loved homecoming :] It was the bomb and it was fantastico. At the end though, I was tired and I sat down at our "asian table." I kept looking at my phone. I was deciding whether or not to call my baby oreo...but then I didn't :l cause I didn't wanna ruin his fun at the game. I missed him a lot >.< and when they played slow songs I got sad because everyone looked so cute together :l
but I had no one to dance with. People are like...you should get with someone. WHY? I don't want to...I only want him >.<....if you know who I'm talking about :P. So yeahh...

Uhmm....&you know how I have to like sleep at 9 p.m. every night that's a school night. Well...this week I've been breaking that crefew that my parents make. I miss my baby so so much >.< &I call him to leave a voicemail, but then he surprises me, and picks up. I really do get surprised XD &I'm like OMG shouldn't you be sleeping?!?! But I'm also very happy because I get to hear his wonderful voice :]]]. -sigh- I am so crazy
in love with this guy <3. I am so crazy for you. I wish you could have been here tonight and gone to homecoming with me. Then I wouldn't have like guys trying to get me to freak dance with them xD. I would have just had fun with you instead :] rawr. Well I love you, but I'm going to end this post now CAUSE

I really really really really wanna hear your voice and talk to you :D Okaies now. Byee.


p.s. nancy le; if you even read this...you said you looked ugly tonight? My opinion: no way girl, you looked sexy x] forreals.

Comments

Popular Posts