Lonely


This morning I woke up and you know what was the first person/thing I thought of?
My baby oreo :]....I just had to call him because he said to leave him a voicemail. So I did....but he picked up the phone -__- I was like wat? You aren't suppose to pick up :O. Haha, but I was like glad he did because I got to hear him &in the morning too!:] He hung up though and made me call again and leave the voicemail that I was going to do earlier >.<...haha soo mean. Anyway, I did like a few minutes later....but you know, since I was like tired &I JUST woke up I was like not functioning so well yet and I don't think what I said in the voicemail made sense XD. Oh wells. My baby oreo promised me two pictures so hopefully I get them soon :D because I think I have some for him too, hehe <3. I lovee yooh like a whole lot...

Today is so lonely :l
Lonely, boring, tiring, frustrating, lonely, crappy, a day that drags on and on like forever, and did I mention lonely? Well yea...he was busy getting haircuts and going to parties so I'm stuck at home. Why? My mom doesn't take me anywhere...doesn't even let me go anywhere with friends and my dad's at work all day. I kept thinking about him. Feels like that week when we were busy and didn't talk for like days.....I'm soo sad D:

I miss him mucho. :l All I did today was like....read....which I barely did this summer....OMG, I finally finished reading my manga "Cherry Juice" because -COUGH Kristen COUGH- made me...lol jk :] I really loved the ending...If only my baby boyy did that, but anyway, so now I'm onto reading "Kitchen Princess"....Really interesting. Not done though. &uhmm I practiced on my violin....getting better, but I am soo impatient I gave up on my song that I was practicing for, after I got the note that was sooo hard to find. &uhm idk what else I did...It was just really boring and lonely :l

I keep looking at my blog -__-.....Especially at the title/description/his picture. I always smile when I look at his picture. I know it's weird, but I can't help it. He's so cute. Sometimes my parents would be like....why are you smiling at the screen XD haha well maybe that's why. I just can't stop starring at his face >//////< I could like do it all day long. No kidding haha &like give him like a gazillion hugs&kisses.....yes, I'll attempt to do the impossible just for him<3. Ehh...I don't know what else to talk about now so uhhmmm byebyee....done talking about my lonely day :P

Comments

Popular Posts