Today Sucks

Okaies....so today....

GOOD news: I got one of the two highest grades in English class with a solid A :]
BAD: Ms. Wu told me in front of my whole class so everyone was like "all eyes on Anne dood!"...so that was intense...then in 2nd/3rd/4th period was so frickin boring....

GOOD: there was a talent show for Class of 2010/2011/2012/& 2013 at the quad.
BAD: Went to history class for 5th period...&I always need my book in that class, but I came in...and i was like OH SHIT MY BOOK...ran to get it....came back at the corner, the bell rang....fucking had to go get a tardy slip...now I have friday detention in Rm. 205 for 30 mins....fuck, but I lied to my parents [which is a no-no..] but I don't want them to yell at me and stuff....so I said I was getting tutored.

BAD: idunno today is just shitty o.o so it's all bad D:

GOOD: Late start tomorrow/VN club meeting at lunch in rm 109/Toy Story day for freshmens.

Comments

Popular Posts