Things Go Wrong



Heyy...today isn't much.
No I lied. A lot of things happened. My family &I went to Main Place for fun. Ahh, I don't feel like describing much cause my mood right now is pretty much down the drain. I saw Laura and Kim there. Cool? uhh &my brain has been hurting pretty badly for hours already because today my living room light was being sooo bad >.> It wasn't working and my dad tried to fix it. He was like standing on the computer desk and like I was thinking...it's going to break. It didn't so I went back to chatting. Well like a minute later my dad falls down on the ground, the desk breaks, and things are falling on me. Next thing I knew was I still remembered things. I was okay, but there was just like something missing....something I forgot. It hurt alot to try to remember. I just didn't know who this "Anthony, my baby oreo, or OAD" was. Like all these things surrounding me, but I didn't know who or what it was. I tried to remember so much I cried. Then this guy on AIM came on. I was like o.o...who is he..??....Well you know my head started to hurt again...it was really painful. It felt like my heart had something missing and it just hurt so much. Well...alot happened....I couldn't remember who he was. And I didn't remember just him....He said some things that made me cry, but you know? I felt so hurt when I couldn't remember him because he's my love....if he's gone...its like more then 3/4 of my heart is ripped away....I'm so sorry that I forgot you :[....I started crying too cause I felt soo much pressure....Right when I was listening to "Anthony's ----- Collection" ...the first song, I love you, I remembered....it's this guy. Anthony. He's the one I love the most. He's my everything. My hero, my world, my life. I don't want to ever forget you again....you're sooo important to me...I hope you know that. I miss you. I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts