09/13/10

to be continued..
______________________________
I  don't have much to say....actually, I have a shit load to say, but I'm just uber tired. She talked to him and everything. I'm actually jealous? No? Idk. I kinda knew that he didn't like me anymore ever since he stopped trying to talk to me as much and he when he said "I just don't know what to say"...that angers me, but I can never be mad at other people as easily when I care for them...I feel so tired nowadays...seriously...and like I have horrible baggs under my eyes, but I had to stay up to do homework...I'm sad. I feel like sad whenever I have the chance. It's not like I want to, but I am. I don't feel anything though when I think of him. I know I don't like him like that, but it still kind of sucks because I put out all my effort and he just looks good you know? He's talented and all that shizz...and for once I just wish I could have someone that was GOOD too. I guess not. I knew he wasn't the one, but I still went for it even though I didn't truely like him. Wth was I thinking...I shoulda left that day when I told him I didn't want to talk to him anymore....instead I let him leave me now...I'm sucha dumbass don't you think? I think so. My little sister cried the other night before yesterday. I went to go talk to her and ended up lecturing her and crying too. It hurt. My friend Jenny asked if I was like really tired or something the next day cause my eyes looked like they didn't want to even open. If I'm tired...you could only tell by the bags, but this was because I cried with my lil sis and I slept through it. She just didn't know. I hate ap...well no, but I don't want to read 40 chaps...each chap is 30 pages...it's like crazy..esp with the MTPERSIA :(. I know I should be sleeping right now, but even if I did...I wouldn't get my 8hrs of sleep. -sigh- I'm also not quitting VietClub...so like more work and I have a crappy ass partner. I have to say..he looks like he doesn't want to do anything..I already updated the website BY MYSELF. Well goodnights.

Comments

Popular Posts