Reg. Day 2010

Today was pretty okay, but then ehh. I got my schedule and turned out I might not even have p.e. sicne there's too many kids in a class and they have to push it back to next year. I DONT WANT TO TAKE A P.E. CLASS WITH ONLY 9/10TH GRADERS...THATS LIKE EFFING EMBARRASSING AND LONELY. They also put me in Alg2 only, not Alg2Trig D: mofo. Then I got eng with kohne not wu :[ arggg. Horrbile..not what I wanted. Screwed up everything. I want a zero period and now I don't even know if i have one until the first day of school.
______________________________

He finally got my letter and drawings in like 2/3 days :D haha. I felt happy for a bit when he told me, but now it's ehh again. I just wanna like go slam my head on my desk or something :[ So negative and tiring and sad and I don't even know whyy. He says he reads all my tumblr posts - I actually don't think he does and he just "doesn't" know what to say" like ali. blahh. this is why me and anthony argued last night.

Comments

Popular Posts