stop

STOP LYING TO ME. I FEEL SO FUCKING MAD AT YOU. MISS ME? LIAR. LIES. STOP FUCKING LYING. I HATE IT. WHAT AM I TO YOU? AN OPTION? AM I RIGHT? I DON'T LIKE THAT. STOP IT! GODDAMN. FUCK YOUR OWN BULLSHIT. I just want to yell at you and give it everything and just tell all the crap to you. i hate keepin it in and i just hate it that i dont hate you have much. im just sad and angry at myself but not you UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

i told you im sorry im not an interesting person. -sarcasm- fuck you. seriously. im not sorry. i am interesting. you dont try. i gave up. i dont wanna try anymore. your fault. not mine. you said its okay to that sorry. thats stupid. it made me angrier. why dont you tell me already? its pissing me off. im so tired
___________________________
i'm not stupid.

Comments

Popular Posts