I really hate

it when people say college is easy. Oh hell to the no. First of all..if you don't have an AP class. Stfu. Second...if you do and you think it's easy...I don't give a damn...like okay maybee it is to you, but the majority of us don't think so. Third of all, were in highschool still and the AP classes now are SIMILAR to those in college, but it's still nothing like it...so why the fuck are you telling me that I'm complaining...I'm not complaining my shit. I got 30 pages to read in 2 days...I know what I have to do. I have to read 2 chapters in a week = 60 pages + study for 2 tests on friday...I get it. Just please watch what you say. Blahh. Oh and also I hate it when..nowadays I would say no...to like my friend. I don't want her to copy my homework..For example...last week J.H., she asked to borrow the Paleolithic/Neolithic WS and I said no. She kept asking then it turned into a "Can I copy it?" Then she started like raising her voice...this was before zero period and Wu was there..I was thinking in my head...wtf I already said no. She runs to my backpack to search my folders and gets it...Like are you fucking serious? I said no and I even raised my voice and it's like...wtf. I hate it when people copy my shit. I don't like being copied and also when I do my things...I put a lot of effort...if I'm suppose to explain something...I'll write a big para., not just 2-3 sentences....so it pisses me off that these people "copy" my work and get the credit for it last minute and I don't get as much credit. It's fucking stupid.

Comments

Popular Posts