"Fuck them"

You're always saying that. You can't just "fuck them". There's no fucking done. I don't know.

Why are some people so dumb? They got this like wonderful person in front of their face and they LEAVE them. This person that cares, would do anything for them, is dedicated, loves, trusts, gives for you and you fucking LEAVE them. WHY? Really...I don't get it. -sigh-

I'm not complaining about my life. I'm telling this story...Whatever this is to you guys because I'm so fed up with keeping it to myself. I DO think about others that have it worse. I really do. I know I'm not living hell, but it's just all of this is adding up from little to little...from all the drama and problems to whatever I'm going through now. I keep telling myself...this is just giving me more experience in life. Yeah, but -sigh- I don't know. It's just hurting me. I just wish I could explain what's happening and what's going through my damn mind, but I don't know and I can't.

"You know what sucks about falling for a guy you know you're not right for...you fall anyway because you think that for once...it might turn out different."

Comments

Popular Posts