To JN

to be continued..irony, E.N., J.N., etc.
________________________
Yesterday I saw Eric with his girlfriend at West Mall in Target...that caught me off guard. I thought he was cute...but ehh whatever. I felt like outta place cause it was so unexpected and I wasn't really dressed up nice. He just starred at me as we passed...we made eye contact, but I didn't say anything and he didn't either because I don't want anything esp with my parents there.

J.N. is the other that pisses me the fuck off. Your breathe stinks. You don't like look. You speak shit. You are concieted and full of it. You like to insult me. I insult you back very well....if only you knew. I really don't like you. I'm not stupid just cause I got a lower score than you on the chem quiz. blah.

Irony...ehh I'll talk about that crap later -_-

So as J.H. and T.P. and A.B.

So tennis.....there's a lot of people out there that I know want me to join. I have ridiculous excuses. First of all...I'm lazy. Very. I don't like running...was never born to run. Then...my mom didn't want me to in the first place so I couldn't anyway. Then when she did..it was too late...well for me anyway...changed my mind and all and I don't want to change my whole schedule again. Then I don't have the money for the racket, balls, outfit and etc. I don't plan on staying all my years and I know that my calves and stuff will get bigger...I don't really want that either. I like the way I am....most of the time I don't so I don't want to be muscular looking then I already am. I don't want to stay at school till 5 and I don't want a bad tan. I don't like competing against other schools when I'm not good and I don't want long ass games and I hate being sweaty...esp in the heat like today. I love all sports and you know...just cause I'm in p.e. doesn't mean I can't do anything...just probably means I love to have a variety and I don't care on getting better at just one and I don't like boasting about it. I'm musically intelligent lol whatever that means..not phyiscally active. I am very tired and I would not like to stress myself out some more. I get grey hair and would not like for it to come even more than usual and I would like to spend my free time with musical things. So now you guys can know....but mostly...I need to just help my mom...I don't kid when asking for rides...another pet peeve.....how people think that I'm using them for rides. Okay...I am, but it's not like....cause I don't want to waste gas...trust me..if I could drive..I wouldn't need your shitty ass rides and hear about how you don't have time and stuff and "Why can't you get your own ride?!" It's all my mom. I just want to help her out. Sorry my family isn't so perfect -sarcastic- well Goodnights you guys.

Comments

Popular Posts