What is it? The second day of school?

I am the so tired. Zero today and then tennis till 6p.m. Haven't moved and stuff for awhile so it's like yeahh.
_________________________________

11:11 - I wish on that a lot more then anything even though I know it's not true, but I do it anywayy. Lately, I've wished for the same thing over and over again. I really want it to happen, but Idk....So you guys know I like this guy, but school has been ehh. I hope I don't fall for anyone at school. I just keep thinking about him throughout the day and it really hurts. I miss him like crazy, but he probably doesn't know it. I don't think about him like 24/7, but just sometimes when I'm not busy...he'll pop up.

So for 11:11...I wish for better days and a better world for everyone to live in. I wish that my mom would get better and I could be helpful. I wish that I could pass my classes in all my years. Usually I wouldn't tell because I believe that if you tell, it won't come true, but A. always naggs me to tell him Dx. I especially wish to meet him one day. I know he likes me for me...my personality. dafkjj;jlsek;lkd, but that's just over the internet...he can't see my face/body....he probably won't like it. I don't want to just meet him and ehh whatever it. I hope that he likes me for me and not think that all this time...he was talking to someone ugly or fat. Comprendo? I'll explain more later..gtg sleep. goodnites

Comments

Popular Posts