sometimes IDK

I just sometimes don't know what to say about my life...when I have so much to say..I don't know how to put it in words or don't have the time...when I have the time..I wouldn't feel like writing and I wouldn't really know what to write or how it would go...I really hate my life. My mom is ugh and my dad too. I can't take this ap shit and my bro is so focused on his "gf" mofo. My lil sis is just ugh. Man, idk. MOM STOP BLAMING FUCKING VIETNAM. Right now..she's like talking shit about it in her rm with my lil sis and I can hear it. Always. She would tell me to do my hw and not chat. I don't even chat anymore mom. I have NO life. No social life. I go out every week, why? Cause I can't take it at home. there's so many problems and there's too much work at home. I cant take it. i need to escape for a couple of hrs. i do hw from when i get home to like 9/10/11/12...Im fucking tired. i almost slipped yesterday in p.e.....it hurt. my eyes are still blurry at night. i dont give a damn if it's going blind but damn can't you just give me some space.. i know im not doing anything to help you because of hw but you dont understand how life is like for me. you tell karen to go inside to watch tv so i could do my hw in peace but damn you still talk and shit. you dont shut up. you keep talking. even right now. "Dad doesn't care for me"...MOM stop it. sometimes i just want to yell at you but i don't and i dont have the strength to. one of these days i will though, at you and dad...for just not listening. and dad, you need to seriously stop smoking..one of these days...ima tell you bcuz i cant have it worse then it is already...i cant handle.

Comments

Popular Posts