Stupid people

I don't like stupid people. Not people who are mental and stuff, but people who don't think. They can't think for shit. Well everyone can think, but people who ditch school just cause or people who feel like they don't need school and people who don't want to go to school. First of all....you're damn right lucky to be here in the U.S. with freedom. If you don't like it....go to china or VN or something...dipshit. ugh. School is like a privilage...I believe that everyone is smart...it's just a matter of who tries and who doesn't and who pushes themself to go further and who doesn't. It's dumb to feel like you don't need school...."oh why do I need geometry or algebra"....lol stupid stupid STUPID. THINK ABOUT IT. You need math to go shopping and etc. You deal with shapes everyday.....laws need proofs too.

My dad has a friend...his step son doesn't want to go to school here and wants to go back to VN. That is dumb...I know there can be complications esp with coming here at this age and not knowing anyone or any eng is tough. Also going to GGHS where popularity MATTERS...it's just going to suck, but think about it AGAIN. All that hard work WILL pay off in the future...while you go work at an office or something..I could be your boss if I worked my butt off now. Probably even get to a higher position then that, idk, but it's just so stupid how people don't think to try.

Comments

Popular Posts